Friday, May 27, 2016

Honor of Grayskull



Honor of Grayskull

◊Descriptors – magic
◊Effect – Enhanced Lifting Strength 12; Speed 3 • 15 points

The Power of Grayskull (limited Enhanced Trait; Speed 3)

◊Modifiers – limited: -1/rank (Enhanced Lifting Strength)
◊Action – free
◊Range – personal
◊Duration – sustained
◊Results – +12 bonus to Strength when lifting or carrying; ground speed rank 3 (16 mph)

Description

I am Adora, He-Man's twin sister, and defender of the Crystal Castle. This is Spirit, my beloved steed. Fabulous secrets were revealed to me, the day I held aloft my sword and said, 'For The Honor Of Grayskull! I AM SHE-RA!!!”

By the power of Grayskull, She-Ra possesses astounding abilities. She-Ra has an effective Strength of 24 when determining what she can lift and carry. Therefore, she can lift 400,000 tons without using extra effort. She can also move at a speed of about 8 miles per hour as a move action or 16 miles per hour at a jog.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment